Join for TMI Tueday here
1. If a screenwriter turned you into a character in a movie,
a. What stock Hollywood character would it be most like? For example: best friend, ditzy blonde, absent-minded professor, captain of industry, etc.
I am more of a bestfriend who sometimes hides the truth to protect the said friend.
b. What actor/actress would play you?
Recently, I have been watching brothers and sisters and i think, Kitty Waker would be a perfect role for me.
2. What genre of movie is your life most like? For example: romantic comedy, goofball comedy, spy, coming of age, action/adventure, sci-fi, etc
Ooooh, definitely, a Romantic Comedy because my life pretty much revolves around such stories and they are my favorite kind of movies.
3. What kind of scene in a movie would you like to play most? Why?
b. Love scene
c. Gun fight
d. High-speed car chase
Argument, where I get to throw expensive plates and cups on the wall. I always liked that but I have never done it.
4. Have you ever looked around you and thought “this is like a scene from a movie”? What were the circumstances?
Yes! During my housewarming party where everyone was having fun and getting drunk while I was bored and lonely.
5. Have you ever looked at a character in a movie and said, “Hey, that could be me”? Who/what was the character?
In he Back-Up Plan, the character that J-Lo plays. I could totally do that if am alone and old and wanting to have a baby.
Bonus: Have you ever been in pictures–Hollywood film, porno, homemade video, or other type of film? Tell us about it. …and is it on YouTube